As a member of our Courtesy Patrol staff, you will have a hand in providing peace of mind for our employees and clients. This person monitors our facility, supports maintenance staff, performs walk-arounds, reports any illegal or suspicious activities, and provides assistance to employees and clients.
· Weekend hours are required with flexibility in scheduling
· Patrol the interior, perimeter, and exterior of the property
· Observe and report incidents and safety issues on property
· Must be able to sit, walk, and stand
· Ability to document written reports
· Light maintenance duties
· Must be available nights and weekends
· Must be customer service oriented
· Be able to lift up to 50lbs
· Available to work days, nights and weekend shifts
MUST ATTACH A RESUME TO YOUR APPLICATION.
WE’VE MOVED into two new state-of-the-art call centers in the McCarran Center at Warm Springs and Pollock Dive (near the 215 West Exit). After completing your application, you will receive an email to schedule an interview. YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW AS SPACE IS LIMITED DUE TO HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS! During COVID-19, we are open and have implemented health and safety actions to adhere to sanitizing, cleaning and social distancing guidelines to keep our employees healthy and safe.
Precision Opinion, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ("EOE"). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Your application was submitted successfully.